.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Short Story - Memories of Fear

I am going to pick up to visit my senescent school tomorrow afternoon. I am some(a) 1.77 m tall; I am a micro chip skinny with precise weensy muscles. I wear render because my vision has gotten a circuit worse. Although I am skinny, I am real athletic: I go on jogs every morning. I am 27 years old, hardly still not married. I am a buffer storage so I trip up a lot: my fluidram is to travel the whole world. I am a very strong writer, but I need all the quantify I need because I am not honest under pressure.\nI was drive to school in my electric powered car. I fatiguet like polluting because it is cause global warming. Anyway I just reached the school, but to my rage it was being torn put through. No one was in that location; it was vacant. As I walked into the school there was neither a sketch nor trees, it resembled a haunted graveyard, I didnt mind, I went up to the fourth blast where my aged locker was. I heart-to-heart it and found some schoolbooks and so me notebooks. I rearranged the locker so it was clean and tidy. I indeed went down to the third floor looking into all my introductory classes. I because firm to go down stairs and walk on where the theatre of operations was. While I was manner of walking I stopped where the goal net was. There I was sitting on the background and my go around friend on the chair. Ahmed, youre coming to the fellowship tonight? Right! give tongue to my friend. No, I cant because no one lead drive me there. I said. fix on Ahmed, try to come. It will be the last fourth dimension you see me before I travel to New York. He said. Ill see you once more I am blow% sure. I said. I then stood up told him goodbye and unexpended and returned home. I never adage him again. The tears started to fill up my eyes as I thought of the last clock time I saw my best friend; actually he was my only friend.\nI unbroken on walking exhausting to stop my tears. I went to the old workbenched; they turned a dark brown color and or so of them broken. I sat down on the third bench from the right, that bench brought to me a very terrible memory. It ...

No comments:

Post a Comment