.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Chinese Women in the 21st Century Essay

There would be no new mainland China without the communistic society, Ive comprehend of this saying since I was a little child. From then on, the Communist Party has left a deep and giant impression on me. China makes great progress under the leadership of the Communist Party which has incessantly been the tactile sensation of China. Ive been told that it would be a great honor to be a party member. So now I am a party member and the Chinese persuasion becomes my genuine belief. However, as maturation up, I begin to wonder whether every(prenominal)(prenominal) the party members can love the Communist party as their belief all the conviction and whether they be doing the things the party member should do.The answer is so disappointed. The power of Chinese belief and the awareness of Chinese people of supporting the belief are nice weaker and weaker. China demands a firm and strong advocate of the belief. umpteen people can establish the belief of beseeming a party mem ber, but they cant follow their original belief all the lifetime. Gradually they lose themselves in the debauchery lives and they forget what they have express under the flag. Other people without party affiliation are harder to command their own belief clearly.A nation without definite belief is moving and horrible because it can be easily destroyed by the alfresco rumor. Chinese dream of need a power to hold the belief is the same as my dream. We are facing the similar situation. It is easy for me to inured up a goal, but I cant conceptualise out the goal from beginning to end. Sometimes the obstacles or the outside environment make me give up the goal. I escape the perseverance. I lack the power to hold the goal. I m a member of the Communist Party, but Im not true of the name for the close Ive mentioned above.After many years, I m hunted of becoming the kind of person I disliked before. I m afraid of losing myself in the busy world. I m afraid of forget all the dream a nd belief made when I was young. I really need the power to help me hold the belief. China is developing and I m growing. We all share the same dream. China needs the citizens to awaken themselves and I need the self-awakening. The glamour of the surface must be very vulnerable. We should be tested by the time. Only holding the belief all the time can we go further towards the success. Chinese dream is my dream. Hoping the dream comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment