.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Group Process Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Group Process - Essay ExampleThe concept of egotism censorship has been around since long. Firstly this term mainly got related with writers and journalists but now we literally see everyone doing it around us along with me.Many mortal and social ingredients convince a person to censor himself to others. Duncan (1994) writes that, People in different societies are more collectivistic than Americans, who tend to be individualistic. (p.79) Although, I harmonise strongly that we are products of our societies but Americans are little bit more loath to openly express their ideas and opinions. Most of times, I know my colleagues are violate but I dont let them find out due to many reasons.At times, I lack confidence and I end up cube my self to others. Other times, I fear that people will oppose me and question me. I feel challenged. It takes a lot from me to convince people and reciprocate them with my answers. Eventually I feel embarrassed and rejected by my group.I also censor my views to avoid arguments. From time to time, I do it to avoid difference of opinion of ideas and interests. I have also felt that when I get along with my group very well and feel close to them then I am afraid to raise a question due to peer pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment